The Hypocrisy of the Socialist Anthropogenic Global Warming Agenda
It is indeed ironic that Big Socialism is manifesting at the forefront of the previously ethical movement over concerns about Anthropogenic Global Warming. Ironic since history is clearly linking Big Socialism explicitly as the major cause of the carbon contribution problem in the first place. Our ‘oh so smart’ academic scholars have fallen for this sleight-of-hand yet again; demonstrating for an eighth consecutive decade that they not only fail to grasp economic principles and elements of sound business, but moreover fail to perceive when they are being manipulated by powerful global social forces who could care less about the Earth – only employing it as a battering ram in the war to enslave mankind under their voracious form of tyranny.
The Economist exposes why the most recent flurry of Social Skeptic push campaigns have hit the press: Why Climate Change is Suddenly Back on the Agenda.
This is not about Climate Change – This is about Political Change.
No solutions are ever proposed or discussed – only attacks on targeted people, and demands for lock step allegiance.
And the Earth is the innocent victim of Socialism in two ways: First at the hand of misleading and purposely polarizing politics, and second ironically through Big Socialism’s actual primary contribution as THE major cause of Anthropogenic Global Warming
They created the problem, and now purport to be its solution. Sound familiar?
Seven Ways in Which Big Socialism is THE Major Cause of AGW
1. Exploitation of Highly Remote Socialist Work Camp Slave Manufacturing Labor
By enslaving the working class and selling their captured value as manufacturing slaves, we ensure that products can only be made in the most remote socialist slave labor countries. As a result, the products they produce must be shipped great distances in order to be consumed. These were products which formerly shipped an average distance of 200 miles in many cases within classic unit based capital business scenarios. Products were produced by ethical family driven businesses which either by ethic or market nature valued local community and local community labor. This new remote aggregation of manufacturing results in the creation of massive trade agencies and shipping consolidation groups which ensure that the average consumer good ships over 7500 miles before it is consumed – and that the retail and wholesale buyers and ‘sales plan modeling packages’ which write the purchase orders are instructed to only buy from authorized Big Socialism shipping conglomerates. “A-Level Vendors” they are called in the big software packages that drive manufacturing, SAP, Oracle and JDA. What are B-Level Vendors? Smaller local capital driven businesses which cannot produce enough cheap volume for you to put your competitors out of business. Oligarchs need an alliance with Big Socialism in order to eliminate the ethical employment of capital which could be employed to compete with them. That Oligarch/Big Socialism alliance of manufacturing is what drives AGW. That includes every 24 cent trinket and every $9 t-shirt ever worn, and a 30% overbuy on top of that. In fact, if you examine the world list of socialist states (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_socialist_states), you will find that these states comprise in excess of 75% of the world’s consumer goods manufacturing.
2. Aggregation of Slave Labor into Highly Remote Domestic MegaCommunities with Poor Infrastructure
A natural outcome of aggregating work camps into highly remote slave labor centers, is that manufacturing centers are concentrated into regions of carbon unaccountability, where emissions are not only not monitored, but the remote aggregation of people employed in the workforce forces those in the community to resort to ancient methods of sheltering and food preparation. I have spent time in Islamo-socialist and Neo-socialist countries where around the cities, every tree is dead, bereft of leaves in the winter of human ignorance and desire for a reclaimed ancient empire or dynasty. Hundreds of millions of families employing the domestic burning of wood, cow dung and coal (highly toxic fumigant sources) in order to provide energy for their homes. Young people left without means of birth control, where schools cannot be powered by wood, with absent long shift dual-slave working parents. All this creating an unsustainable severe drain on our environment, even independent of Climate Change. In fact, dollar for dollar, Socialist manufacturing countries produce 20+ times the carbon soot emissions as compared to the same size exporting non-socialist country (http://www.wisegeek.org/what-are-the-top-manufacturing-countries.htm).
3. Aggregation of Carbon Intensive Business into the Most Unaccountable and Irresponsible Political Climates
Socialism takes advantage of political structures with low levels of accountability, and seeks to dominate people who have lost their ability to stand on their own and hold their government accountable. In this environment, Big Socialism is able to more effectively hide the always incumbent royalty and pseudo-egalitarian elite groups who siphon the wealth out of the Big Socialism system. But this same tendency to hide and retreat from global accountability bears manifest, problems with respect to accountability within the countries Big Socialism has seen fit to conquer and dominate. It is solidly and unequivocally no coincidence, that the countries in the chart to the right which contribute the greatest contribution of carbon into the planet’s environment, all are Big Socialist countries. As you may see in the graphic to the right, provided by the World Economic Forum, 10 of the top 15 carbon and soot emitting nations are members of Big Socialism. It is clear that Big Socialism only TALKS a lot about Climate Change. Sound a lot like Social Skepticism and the scientific method? Social Skeptics remain the hapless pawns of this movement and its desire to influx its philosophies into western economic practices. See India and China Ignore UN Climate Change Summit.
4. Conversion of Lean Competitive Capital Business into Bloated Bureaucratic Oligarch Big Box and Monopoly Socialist Elite Dominated Industry
AGW proponents have a nasty habit of trying to blame carbon contributions on the activity of capitalist and Western business. But the sad fact remains, that as our businesses get more dominant, and cut out smaller competitors, resources tend to aggregated into the hands of a few, production centers are reduced, local labor is put out of work, and product must be dedicated to massive oligarch driven empires which generate carbon as a predatory way of using efficiency to put capital competitive businesses out of business. Ethical business owners must die off and give way to the detached and procedurally obedient workslave executive inhabiting a suit. Execubots trained by universities who only understand efficiency as a means-to-MEGA, and no longer grasp the heart of what values bolster ethical business or healthy economies. If you examine the official list of sweatshop labor practice countries, those where the state allows manufacturing to abuse its labor, and provide a totalitarian environment in which labor has no other choice of work, you will find the majority of these countries to be Big Socialist (http://www.independent.org/publications/working_papers/article.asp?id=1369) in their government, business and economics.
5. An Ever Increasing Lust for Control Mandates that Each Year Must Surpass the Last (or Risk Collapse of the Empire)
Box business, means that each year, the domination must increase – and the increase in revenue must come at any cost; or the slave enterprise risks losing control. Think of what will happen when China hits its first real depression. How will it survive the 5 largest insurrection dangers within its new dynasty? Big Socialism knows that China cannot survive a depression. They will push for mega increases in revenue, even at the cost of ethical employment of resources, or in the face of over-production versus demand to mitigate the risk of long lead times between manufacturing and consumption. This is the sad current reality of the China to US/Europe supply cycle under which we now suffer. As well, we currently waste 40+% of the food we produce in socialist growing regions through post harvest perishment and non-consumption globally. But the over production is part of the Socialist manifesto of business. There is no LEAN process in Socialism. There is efficiency, save for when it is needed to kill all competitors. Then that efficiency ethic goes by the wayside as bureaucracy builds, and stands in lieu of efficiency in the need for mega revenues. If you think that Nestlé, Blue Cross and Walmart are capitalist enterprises, you need to go apply for a refund from your graduate business university. These companies are not capitalist winners, they are the last losers. They are Big Box Socialism with a market equity mask. Indeed, the two top Socialist labor employing nations, rely upon a track record of slave labor to produce a smooth curve of growth without major recession, for the past 55 years. This, rather than an effect of competent business practice, is indeed an outcome of being able to force more production/overproduction year after year and depend upon consuming countries to accept the incumbent product dumping, and not complain because they are getting ‘low cost manufacturing.” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_GDP_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China#mediaviewer/File:China_india_gdp.jpg).
6. The Polarization of Politics into an Environmentally Impotent Artifice Effective only at Absolute Control of the Population
It is no secret that the majority of the Social Skepticism movement, the pawns who are cluelessly employed to further the goals of Big Socialism, possess a lock step disdain for certain politics and sectors of our society. Tweets from the SSkeptic community continue to be embarrassingly awash with latet misandry, hatred of Caucasians, hatred of stay at home mom’s, hatred of families and every disdained remnant of the America they were trained to defeat. I am a critic of both sides of the political aisle as it comes to the application of good science and good sound economic policy. But when I survey the landscape of political extremism and irrationality which inhabits the halls of US Academia and Big Socialism proponents in the Social Skepticism movement, it renders me, even as a moderate, a great dead repulsed. The net of this is polarization; a purposeful division which ensures that nothing will get done, except hate. The Earth will be the victim, as conservative and moderates grow increasingly skeptical of the political agendas, and our elected representatives are emasculated of any ability to accomplish policy in western governments. The Social Skepticism movement is led and chartered by Socialist and Big Party democrats who make it clear that they will gladly sell science based on politics. A great example can be found here (http://www.skepticblog.org/2014/09/06/false-equivalence/) and here (http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/how-to-be-a-science-denier/). After all, power and political domination is the real goal. The Earth is simply a playing card in their game of political domination. You will notice that Steven Novella and Donald Prothero are exceedingly quiet about proposed solutions to AGW, and the need to divert carbon from our Value Chains. The solutions are there, solutions which do not entail the adoption of Socialism (not that Socialism will help in the least) but these guys just don’t seem to be able to talk about them much.
7. The Destruction of the Human Problem Solving Spirit
The final nail in the coffin of mankind (and the Earth), through the deleterious effect of Big Socialism, is its insistence that only the Elite and their obedient cronies are allowed to possess meaningful lives. Big Socialism has made it clear that it will gladly destroy the planet in its quest for domination. But moreover, Big Socialism has another effect, probably the most damaging of all. That of destroying our spirit, our ability to create, our ability to counter and strive for survival, our gumption to face a big problem and seek to win. Big Socialism kills all within man that is driven by a ‘more than just me’ ethical boldness. Big Socialism kills our spirit as creative problems solvers and dreamers – just the kind of ethical people who can cure cancer, go to the moon, and help solve issues like Climate Change. The decline in American optimism is rising commensurate with the tyrranical obsession our Social Skeptics have placed onto destroying certain strength sectors of our society. They continue to ignore the alarms, fail to be circumspect about who is formulating their propaganda, and run through a process of denial when faced with any argument which runs counter to their form of Big Socialism and its decaying effect on a free society (http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-americans-optimism-is-dying/2014/08/12/f81808d8-224c-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html).
With Big Socialism, we lose our soul first, then we lose our lives.
3 Comments »
This blogsite rigorously complies with the Fair Use Act (17 U.S.C. § 107)
“Refreshing to the heart of new and weary seekers of truth alike. Some of the most compelling new philosophy of our time. If you claim to be a skeptic and have not read The Ethical Skeptic, you risk sophomoric bandwagon irrelevancy.” -TRB
“TES, I hope you realize the high quality of material you have produced here. Hopefully you will choose a world stage someday and take personal credit for it. The material is that good.” -AOD
There is a pro-science, educated, rational and resolute movement afoot. A movement of conscience on the part of people just like me. Science and Engineering professionals who apply skepticism daily in their STEMM disciplines, but who nonetheless are raising a warning flag of concern. Welcome to my blog. Within its pages, I hope to portray and teach genuine skepticism, or what is called Ethical Skepticism. Indeed, its mission is to promote the wonder of science through a contrast of authentic skeptical discipline, versus its distorted, pseudo-intellectual and socio-politically motivated counterfeit. I am a graduate level science and engineering professional who faithfully participates in man’s quest for knowledge. I lament however its imprisonment by control driven special interests and vigilante bullying from dogmatic social epistemologists such as science communicating journalists, stage magicians, agenda celebrities, psychologists and oligarch, religious and cartel activists. As you survey my blog, hopefully you will encounter things you’ve personally never considered before. Indeed, its mission is to act as a resource guide for their victims and to foster foremost a discerning perspective for us all on the Cabal of pretenders who abuse and control falsely in the name of science.
A series in parts, which defines the philosophy and outlines the tenets and structure of Ethical Skepticism
A compendium of fallacy and corrupted thought commonly employed inside Social Skepticism
The formal and informal fallacy of deceptively promoting one’s self and ideals through pretense of skepticism
It is plurality, and not the simplest explanation, which bears merit in professional research and the actual scientific method
The compulsory set of core religious beliefs misrepresented as skepticism, atheism, free thinking and science
ABOUT SOCIAL SKEPTICISM AND SSKEPTICS
Social Skepticism is a sponsored activist movement which functions as an integral part of the socially engineered mechanisms attempting to dominate human thought, health, welfare and education. This control serving as means to an end, towards subjection of all mankind’s value to mandated totalitarian institutions. Institutions which avert legal exposure by abusing skepticism to serve their goals. Ends formulated by a social elite; however, which stand threatened by innate elements of mankind’s being and background.
An ideologue driven enforcement therefore of a social epistemology crafted to obfuscate mankind’s understanding of such innate elements. Its members practice a form of vigilante bullying, employed in lieu of science to dismiss disliked subjects, persons and evidence before they can ever see the light of scientific day. Seeking to establish as irrefutable truth a core philosophy of material monism, dictating that only specific authorized life physical and energy domains exist. A comprehensive program of enforcement sought accordingly, through rather than the risk of ethical scientific methodology, instead a practice of preemptive methodical cynicism and provisional knowledge which underpins an embargo policy regarding, cultivates ignorance and institutionalizes intimidation surrounding any subject which could ostensibly serve as a pathway to falsify their power enabling illusory religion of Nihilism.
These pretenders typically have never conducted any science themselves, nor do they represent science or scientific thinking.
Social Skeptics falsely identify themselves as ‘skeptics.’ Indeed rather, SSkeptics are self or institutionally appointed Bernaysian engineering activists, posing as rational and logical subject matter authorities enforcing one specific answer in a broad array of pluralistic topics of contention, while at the same time “doubting“ all other potentialities. Far from actually practicing skepticism and abandoning the scientific method when it does not suit their embargo, SSkeptics seek to intimidate scientists and the media, enforce doctrines lacking scientific basis and imperiously pass them to the public as unassailable truth.
We Are Anonymous http://anonhq.com/
Skeptopathy Magazine http://skeptopathy.com/wp/
Hoofnagle the Science Cat https://www.facebook.com/HoofnagleScienceCat/
Debunking Skeptics http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/
Skeptical about Skeptics http://www.skepticalaboutskeptics.org/
Michael Prescott http://michaelprescott.typepad.com/michael_prescotts_blog/
Brian Martin http://www.bmartin.cc/index.html
My Socrates Note http://my-socrates-note.blogspot.com/?m=1
Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/925334447494947/
The Difference Between Ethical and Social Skepticism
Ethical Skepticism is a blend of Empirical and Philosophical Skepticism, the tenets of both of which are vetted as to their efficacy in delivering value and clarity inside man’s knowledge development process. It rejects the abuse of Cartesian Doubt as a racket of a priori simplistic predictive based knowledge, self delusion and Methodical Cynicism. Instead, Ethical Skepticism dictates a mute disposition on any topic which science has not studied or the Ethical Skeptic himself has not studied. Ethical Skepticism petitions for Ockham’s Razor plurality in research when sponsorship has shown adequate necessity, and opposes all efforts to squelch such research.
Ethical Skeptics apply skepticism as one of a set of tools employed inside a life characterized by open curiosity, discipline, observation. They continually investigate in order to ask the right question in accordance with the complete scientific method; not defend the right answer. They bear paramount, the personal and professional ethic of defending the integrity of the knowledge development process. Skepticism is a way of preparing the mind and data sets, in order to accomplish science.
Social Skepticism is false a priori deduction combined with stacked provisional induction used as a masquerade of science method in order to enforce a belief set as constituting science. It is an abuse of Cartesian Doubt as a racket of a priori, simplistic, provisional, risk-ignorant knowledge, self delusion and methodical cynicism. It seeks an embargo of certain aspects of man’s knowledge development process. It rejects Philosophical Skepticism and employs Empirical Skepticism only when its tenets support specific knowledge embargo agendas. Instead of tendering mute disposition on any topic which science has not studied, Social Skepticism corrupts science into methodical cynicism employed to to squelch such research and enforces false interpretations of scientific conclusions to support its embargo goals.
Social Skeptics wear SSkepticism as an identity, apply intimidation and doubt only to subjects they disdain, and enforce an embargo regarding any and all observations or science which might serve to undermine their Cabal authorized ontology. They eschew data collection; instead undertaking social activism and unethical activity, any means necessary to enforce the ‘right answer’ and secure the power of their sponsor institutions. Social Skeptics abuse skepticism to act in lieu of science, not as subset thereof.
- Follow The Ethical Skeptic on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Ten Reasons People No Longer Find Skeptics Credible
- The Tower of Wrong: The Art of Professional Lying
- Image: The Tree of Knowledge Obfuscation
- The Tree of Knowledge Obfuscation
- No You are Not an Atheist, You are a Nihilist
- What is Social Skepticism?
- Formal vs Informal Fallacy and Their Abuse
- No Difference Between Fundamentalism and Pseudoscience
- The Appeal to Skepticism Fallacy
- Formal vs Informal Fallacy and Their Abuse
- Poser Science: Proof Gaming
- Discerning Sound from Questionable Science Publication
- The Tower of Wrong: The Art of Professional Lying
- Dear Journalism Schools We Deserve Better Quality Graduates as Aspiring Science Communicators
- The Ten Indicators of Methodical Genocide
- A Word About Polls
- And I Have Touched the Sky: The Appeal to Plenitude Error
- Contrasting Deontological Intelligence with Cultivated Ignorance
- Nurturing the New Mind: The Disruptive Nature of Ethics
- The Warning Indicators of Stacked Provisional Knowledge
- The Seven Features of Great Philosophy
- Spotting the Humpty Numpty
- The Joy of Sleight-of-Hand Manipulation
- Differentiating Scientific Literacy from Social Propaganda
- How Glyphosate Practices Serve to Increase Our Diet Risk Exposure
- Lies of Which I Disabused Myself Along the Way
- Islam, Corruption and Socialism All Relate in Direct Proportion to Human Suffering
- Ethical Skepticism – Part 8 – The Watchers Must Also Be Watched
- What Corporations Do When Bankrupt of Ideas/Ethics
- The Inverse Problem and False Claims to ‘Settled Science’
- Abuse of the Dunning-Kruger Effect
- The War Against Supplements Continues to Revel in Harmful Pseudoscience
- Ethical Skepticism – Part 7 – The Unexpected Virtue of Allow-For Thinking
- Never Never Land: The Folly of Pretense Concerning Our Cerebral Injury Children
- The Skeptic’s Guide to Dismissing Public Claims of Illnesses
- Foundation Works on Ethical Skepticism
- Deception Through Abuse of the Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc Fallacy
- Major Flaws Within the Neurodiversity Movement
- When Observation Gives Way to Data-Centric Only Science We All Lose
- When a Social Skeptic Claims to be Evidence Based
- Garbage Skepticism: The Definition
- The Correlation-Causality One-Liner Can Highlight One’s Scientific Illiteracy
- Irish Pennants: The Nature of Flawed versus Sound Definitions
- The Nature of Argument
- The Ethical Skeptic’s Argument Assessment Checklist
- No Promenade in the Savage Dance
- The Kuhn-loss Interplay of Scientific Revolution and Resilience
- The Warning Signs that a Social Epistemology is at Play
- Islam Judaism and Christianity: Time to Remove and Renounce Your Holy Verses Celebrating Violence
- The Celeber Cavilla Fallacy
- Are You a Cynic? You Might be Surprised
- The Best Snake Oil is One You Don’t Even Realize is Being Peddled
- Ethical Skepticism – Part 6 – Say What You Mean and Mean What You Say
- Ten Reasons People No Longer Find Skeptics Credible
- The Seven Steps of How I Recovered my Gut Flora and My Health
- No, I Won’t Back Down
- The Dark Side of SSkepticism: The Richeliean Appeal
- On Being a Young Person Contemplating Joining a Faith
- SSkeptic Weapon Word Top 25
- The Malicious Social Lie called Privilege
- The (Ethical Skeptic) Definition of God
- Deconstructing the Rhetoric around What Constitutes Pseudoscience
- Gaming the Lexicology of Ideas through Neologism
- Popper Demarcation Practice and Malpractice
- The Art of Rhetoric
- How You Persuade Makes All the Difference
- How You Say It Makes All the Difference
- Corber’s Burden of Skepticism and The Omega Hypothesis
- The Burden of Proof (in Gumballs)
- Oh, Those Darned Narcissists
- The Five Types of Null Hypothesis Error
- Wittgenstein Error and Its Faithful Participants
- Rationality is Not What False Skeptics Portray
- The Rising Age of the Cartel: Your Freedoms Were Simply an Experiment
- A Mediocracy in 4.0: Discounting College Acceptance Aptitude Testing is a Grave Error
- Aristotle: Discerning the True Skeptic
- iSkeptic – The Three Laws (and a Fourth)
- Why Sagan is Wrong – The Fake Skeptic Detection Kit
- If the New Religiously Unaffiliated are Not Choosing Atheism, Then Just What are They?
- Diagnostic Habituation Error and Spotting Those Who Fall Its Prey
- Nihilism’s Twisting & Turing Denial of Free Will
- The Deontologically Accurate Basis of the Term: Social Skepticism
- Have You Grown Weary of This? There is a Better Path
- A New Ethic
- Why I Don’t Golf
- The Lifecycle of Fake Skepticism – What’s the Harm?
- The Tree of Knowledge Obfuscation
- An Internet Pre-filtered by Authorized Knowledge is a Mistake
- The Misrepresented and So Called ‘War on Science’
- The Ten EnDamnedments – Where the Moral Arc is Headed
- Yes Skeptics Have a PR Problem – Social Skeptics
- When Consensus is Nothing But Pluralistic Ignorance
- The Sorwert Scale of Fake Skepticism
- The Critical Role of Sponsors in the Scientific Method
- An Official ‘Thank You’ to Science Based Medicine
- No You are Not an Atheist, You are a Nihilist
- Methodical Cynicism: The Lyin’tific Method
- Methodical Cynicism: The Presentation
- Your Self is a Mere Illusion of Neurofunction
- Bad Science Being Bad
- The MiHoDeAL Claim to Knowledge
- Ethical Skepticism – Part 4 – The Panoply of Belief
- Latent Demand for Critical Thinking about Skepticism
- The Urgent Need to Reform the ABCD Seed Cartel Science Around Glyphosate
- Hell Hath No Punishment Like Watching Your Children Suffer
- The Magician’s Rush of Fake Skepticism
Site infoThe Ethical Skeptic
Blog at WordPress.com.