When a Social Skeptic Claims to be Evidence Based
Oh so you’re evidence based. I should go cower in my corner of delusion. I am so impressed. One must understand that claims to being ‘evidence based’ or ‘science based’ are t-shirts which fake skeptics wear in order to maintain an air of unquestionability. Remember, it is not about the science, the issue at hand, or any concern for your health at all… it is always about them – how they are perceived. This is their One Ring. This is much more important an issue to them than your health. This is obdurate cruelty and malevolence.
If I had listened to this incompetent Richeliean Appeal dickhead from Science Based Medicine, I would have never felt the fresh breath of life which flowed into me the very 10 minutes after I took my first L-methylfolate under my tongue. It is like being able to breathe ATP and oxygen, for the very first time. It is that dramatic for me.
Millions suffer today from the same depression, disease and anemia producing malady – why? Because of ignorant people just like this, speaking as authorities.
I recently had a social skeptic member of Science Based Medicine and ‘doctor’ tell me, no actually he screamed at me and called me a ‘dumbass,’ that there was ‘no difference between folic acid and 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-methylfolate or levomefolic acid)!’ He contended through the artifice of rhetoric (remember there is always a targeted victim inside rhetoric, it is never innocent) that the two compounds are exactly the same chemical. I sincerely wish physicians were better trained in organic chemistry; but sadly sometimes, the position of authority runs to their heads and they begin to no longer listen, study or learn.
In this particular case, I began to smell the oft-too-familiar rotting stench of old incomplete science and enforced dogma. This physician’s occulted-but-main (rhetoric) point being that the substance behind the relatively new study of the MTHFR mutation and its role in potentially disconjugating levomethylation of synthetic folic acid, was bunk. When I challenged his claim as unsubstantiated and an intimidating appeal to authority (actually this particular person practices the dark art of the Richeliean Appeal), he responded by making the astounding claim that he was ‘evidence based’. I love it when a social skeptic takes a fairly immature arena of study and immediately declares one well supported aspect of it to be bunk-through-the-evidence. Spinning the fairy tale that they were just awash with evidence from a whole career of studying the issue themselves (presciently aware that this necessity would arise some day), along with the 1255 other nascent issues inside which they claim expert authority through the simple self-designation of being ‘evidence based’. This type of denial action constitutes probably an 80% Pareto of typical social skeptic specious bunk aspersions.
His contention under the scientific method, his guilty null, was that folic acid, the synthetic form of the isomer, has been scientifically proven to be sufficiently equally as effective in every human body as the food nutrient, levomethyfolate. Not only that, but enough proof had been brought to medicine such as to render any claims and research to the contrary, pseudoscience. Remember that the Omega Hypothesis affords the fake skeptic the luxury of contention that the science is done, and no further research is warranted. I won’t go into the specifics here, but that contention turned out to be grossly false when I examined conclusions inside both the old and the new studies on folic acid. We have very scant data on exactly what happens to folic acid as it enters the human body, only a couple ideas and a beneficial 1983 to 1991 suggestive study series on pregnancy and neural tube defects.¹ Don’t get me wrong, folic acid fortification has produced beneficial results in general, so we do know that it is effective in many human bodies. But this is certainly not enough basis for an all too preliminary claim to ‘consensus’ or ‘evidence’ on the actual scientific method question at hand. More recent science which has actually looked at the issue and asked the correct scientific question, has falsified the Science Based Medicine doctor’s extraordinary claim.² ³ Folic acid is neither the same chemical nor is it processed in the same fashion, nor is it fully effective in any resulting levels of levomethylfolate, in every human body.† His evidence boast turned out simply to be exactly what I had smelled, an appeal to authority. To sling your title in medicine around (one not even related to this research), and yet not even be able to get either the science or the medicine right, is pretty abysmal. He was still fighting a fight in his head from 1996 FDA rancor and politics.¹ But this is a pattern with this group. Technicians pretending to be scientists; and not only that, scientists attempting to squelch research in a variety of fields and issues of grave human impact.
This is not only quackery, but is more diabolical than quackery.
One must understand that claims to being ‘evidence based’ or ‘science based’ are t-shirts which fake skeptics wear in order to maintain an air of unquestionability. Remember, it is not about the science, the issue at hand, or any concern for your health at all
…it is always about them – how they are perceived. It is a costume. A lie.
They take a couple outdated and partially salient studies, and conflate them into a disproof, King-of-the-sHill, you-must-disprove-me-now, false claim to scientific knowledge (See The Five Types of Null Hypothesis Error). For me as an ethical skeptic, and not having carried around an old argument in my head for 30 years, scripted to defend ‘settled science,’ I had to actually go do a little research, use my past experience and do some personal testing. I did not adopt a rehearsed old talking-points script at face value – then claim to be an expert. Such a thought!
This premature claim to being an expert based on evidence, is not the same error type as is the state of being misinformed – and a person who practices the philosophy of ethical skepticism understands this. I might be misinformed, but I will not push claims of expertise within arenas inside of which I have a high risk of being wrong (see Kilkenny’s Law below). The former error is simply wrong; the latter not even wrong – rather it constitutes lying.
Callous lying which serves to harm millions of people. Claims to expertise which bear false information resulting in harm (or even bearing potential harm) to large portions of the population, like those of us with the C677T SNP (Ala222Val) mutation. That is the essence of malevolence. I, like millions in my genetic ilk, suffered decades of depression and anemia from this deficiency complex – a situation fostered by Science Based Medicine and people like this nasty cretin.
As it turned out in this case, levo-methylfolate is quite a bit different in chemical formulation and effectiveness from folic acid. In fact, so much so that the body treats the two in entirely different metabolic pathways, choosing to route man-synthesized folic acid for metabolism in the two phase conjugate toxin cycle of the liver, and routing food-borne levomefolic acid directly to the cells. And here is why, there are three key differences between the naturally occurring element in food, and the synthetic chemical base:
levo (lē´vō) /organic chem prefix/ – a prefix applied to the name of optical isomers that rotate the plane of polarized light to the left (as opposed to dextro- right). An extra carbon atom presence and valences for 6 added hydrogen atoms causes a 90 degree left hand bend called levorotation. Compounds produced for use in the body can be made to work by fitting onto a certain part of a molecule it targets, the receptor, by means of its stereo structure (levo or dextro rotation). This is very important if the molecule ‘key’ is to fit the ‘lock.’ Levo simply means a left polarized lock-fit enabling the compound to perform a function in the body it could not otherwise accomplish.
methyl (meh´thl) /organic chem prefix/ – a prefix applied to an isomer made bio-effective by an applied moiety, -CH3. In this case, the liver treats folic acid as a toxin and attaches a phase-II methyl bridge to allow it to be processed out by the human body safely. But not every body is equally effective at accomplishing this step.
folate (fō´lāt) /food vitamin B9/ – the cell receptive form of vitamin B9 which also occurs naturally in food. Folic acid has never naturally existed in food.
Bottom line: the mechanism, observations, science and the epidemiology all clearly demonstrate that folic acid and levo-methylfolate are not the same compounded substance nor effective expression in every human body at all. Moreover, this misunderstanding has resulted in harm to a great portion of the human population.³ † ‡
Nor are they anything alike in terms of handling inside the human body. Anyone who worked in the industry to overcome the levo-thyroxine, levo-triiodithyronine pseudoscience which was formerly spun by this same outdated-science, smarter-than-thou group (who were finally defeated by the real science on that set of issues in similar ilk to this battle) knows this well. The problem with the claim that folic acid is the same thing as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate inside the human body is that it is a baseless extraordinary claim and further ignores the facets of well established scientific differentiation (above). It dismisses a new horizon of risk inside human health, the MTHFR mutation series, and its impact on the ability to Phase II Conjugate toxin-convert synthetic folic acid in the liver, into levomethylfolate for further delivery to the cells. The problems with this reside in the following:
- New: The science behind the MTHFR mutation series is a horizon of significant unknown³ – the claim by social skeptics that this research pathway is bunk, is an extraordinary claim (see Kilkenny’s Law below).
- New: The claim that synthetic folic acid is effective in every human has been falsified² – one must understand when a social skeptic is implying and enforcing an extraordinary claim to the contrary – based upon outdated science, they will not admit such at face value.
- Risk: The implications of the MTHFR mutation and the role of folic acid versus methylfolate in the human body comprise a significant amount of human health risk issues³ – when risk is routinely ignored by a person who claims to ‘follow the evidence:’ this is tantamount to an appeal to authority – and should be ignored.
- Risk: Foods do not naturally contain, nor does the body direct to the cells, folic acid – there is always a risk in making the naturalistic argument, but in this case the body definitely is commenting upon the difference between the two isomers by routing one to the liver and the natural form to the cell.
- Risk: The science upon which the conventional wisdom was founded, that synthetic folic acid is metabolized in the intestines of all humans, has been falsified² – any time old and outdated studies have been shown to be, at least in part or in whole, false – then the issue of making a claim to evidence is simply an appeal to authority.
- New: New science has indicated that a significant amount of folic acid is actually chosen by the body to be processed by the liver² – this introduces a new risk in human health, in that the liver of most modern consumers is under heavy stress from environmental toxins and glyphosate; therefore,
- Risk: New science has indicated that a significant amount of folic acid is actually chosen by the body to be processed by the liver.² – for those who study human health and test their liver enzyme on a regular basis, enough said there.
To ignore all this in favor of personal aggrandizement, especially if one claims to be a doctor, is the height of cruelty and obdurate malevolence.
The experience which ethical researchers have had with regard to this and other tough medical issues with respect to human health, introduces an important aspect of Ethical Skepticism which must be kept in mind before one enters into a discussion where they are defending their rights to access to supplements and healthcare, from control oriented social forces. Remember, it is your health which is the key question inside the scientific method. You hold the Ockham’s Razor, so use Kilkenny’s Law, as thus:
/philosophy : logic : evidence : skepticism : ethical/ : Final claims to expertise and evidence may be tendered inside established trade, transactional, technical and diagnostic disciplines. Therefore:
I. A conclusive claim to evidence inside a subject bearing a sufficiently unknown or risk-bearing horizon, is indistinguishable from an appeal to authority, and
II. Corber’s Burden: A sufficiently large or comprehensive set of claims to conclusive evidence in denial, is indistinguishable from an appeal to authority.
III. If you have brought me evidence based claims in the past which turned out to be premature and harmful/wrong, I will refuse to recognize your successive claims to be evidence based.
As for me, I continue to use the things that Science Based Medicine indicates as bunk, as my candidate list of things to try regarding health. Their practices are so bad with respect to science that ironically they are useful as a means of sniffing out issues of potential health merit. Supplementation by means of methyfolate is another example in the long chain of things I have found to be effective for my personal health, which were decried at first introduction by the screaming appeal to authority voices at Science Based Medicine. Let me be clear here:
The difference for me, between taking folic acid supplementation (which I have taken all my life) and levo-methylfolate, is as stark as the difference between a winter day spent with a sweaty-weak flu versus a healthy cool spring walk in sunshine. It is that stark. The effect happens within 10 minutes after taking a L-methylfolate tablet under my tongue.
I have the MTHFR methylation C677T SNP (Ala222Val) mutation
If I had actually listened (as many people do) to this incompetent Richeliean Appeal dickhead from Science Based Medicine, I would have never felt the fresh breath of life which flowed into me the very 10 minutes after I took my first methylfolate under my tongue. It is like being able to breathe ATP and oxygen, for the very first time in a long time. It is that dramatic for me. The sweating of lactic acid, severe lack of energy, anxiety, weakness – all gone.
You sir, at Science Based Medicine, the evidence reveals you to be a malevolent and complete idiot.
Thank you again Science Based Medicine. The addition of methylfolate (and elimination of folic acid completely from my diet) to my daily supplementation has resulted in a great boost in my energy and quality of life. Now your mission will be to scream loudly that my supplies of methylfolate are ‘impure and dangerous’ so that you can tax, monitor and receive unjustified income from their value chain. Meanwhile let’s ignore monitoring of pesticide I eat 3 to 4 times a day. No need for ‘evidence’ there. Yes, we all get this game.
Your incompetence in making medical recommendations has proved reliable yet again.
¹ Suzanne White Junod, Ph.D., USFDA: Folic Acid Fortification: Fact and Folly; 04/14/2009 ; http://www.fda.gov/AboutFDA/WhatWeDo/History/ProductRegulation/SelectionsFromFDLIUpdateSeriesonFDAHistory/ucm091883.htm.
² Patanwala, King, et. al; “Folic acid handling by the human gut: implications for food fortification and supplementation;” US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, 2014, Jun 18 ; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24944062.
³ Sang-Woon Choi, Joel B. Mason; Folate and Carcinogenesis: An Integrated Scheme; The Journal of Nutrition, Oct 28, 1999; http://jn.nutrition.org/content/130/2/129.long
† Oregon State University, Linus Pauling Institute: Micronutrient Information Center; http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/folate
‡ Christensen KE, Mikael LG, Leung K-Y, et al. High folic acid consumption leads to pseudo-MTHFR deficiency, altered lipid metabolism, and liver injury in mice. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2015;101(3):646-658. doi:10.3945/ajcn.114.086603; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4340065/
5 Comments »
This blogsite rigorously complies with the Fair Use Act (17 U.S.C. § 107)
“Refreshing to the heart of new and weary seekers of truth alike. Some of the most compelling new philosophy of our time. If you claim to be a skeptic and have not read The Ethical Skeptic, you risk sophomoric bandwagon irrelevancy.” -TRB
“TES, I hope you realize the high quality of material you have produced here. Hopefully you will choose a world stage someday and take personal credit for it. The material is that good.” -AOD
There is a pro-science, educated, rational and resolute movement afoot. A movement of conscience on the part of people just like me. Science and Engineering professionals who apply skepticism daily in their STEMM disciplines, but who nonetheless are raising a warning flag of concern. Welcome to my blog. Within its pages, I hope to portray and teach genuine skepticism, or what is called Ethical Skepticism. Indeed, its mission is to promote the wonder of science through a contrast of authentic skeptical discipline, versus its distorted, pseudo-intellectual and socio-politically motivated counterfeit. I am a graduate level science and engineering professional who faithfully participates in man’s quest for knowledge. I lament however its imprisonment by control driven special interests and vigilante bullying from dogmatic social epistemologists such as science communicating journalists, stage magicians, agenda celebrities, psychologists and oligarch, religious and cartel activists. As you survey my blog, hopefully you will encounter things you’ve personally never considered before. Indeed, its mission is to act as a resource guide for their victims and to foster foremost a discerning perspective for us all on the Cabal of pretenders who abuse and control falsely in the name of science.
A series in parts, which defines the philosophy and outlines the tenets and structure of Ethical Skepticism
A compendium of fallacy and corrupted thought commonly employed inside Social Skepticism
The formal and informal fallacy of deceptively promoting one’s self and ideals through pretense of skepticism
It is plurality, and not the simplest explanation, which bears merit in professional research and the actual scientific method
The compulsory set of core religious beliefs misrepresented as skepticism, atheism, free thinking and science
ABOUT SOCIAL SKEPTICISM AND SSKEPTICS
Social Skepticism is a sponsored activist movement which functions as an integral part of the socially engineered mechanisms attempting to dominate human thought, health, welfare and education. This control serving as means to an end, towards subjection of all mankind’s value to mandated totalitarian institutions. Institutions which avert legal exposure by abusing skepticism to serve their goals. Ends formulated by a social elite; however, which stand threatened by innate elements of mankind’s being and background.
An ideologue driven enforcement therefore of a social epistemology crafted to obfuscate mankind’s understanding of such innate elements. Its members practice a form of vigilante bullying, employed in lieu of science to dismiss disliked subjects, persons and evidence before they can ever see the light of scientific day. Seeking to establish as irrefutable truth a core philosophy of material monism, dictating that only specific authorized life physical and energy domains exist. A comprehensive program of enforcement sought accordingly, through rather than the risk of ethical scientific methodology, instead a practice of preemptive methodical cynicism and provisional knowledge which underpins an embargo policy regarding, cultivates ignorance and institutionalizes intimidation surrounding any subject which could ostensibly serve as a pathway to falsify their power enabling illusory religion of Nihilism.
These pretenders typically have never conducted any science themselves, nor do they represent science or scientific thinking.
Social Skeptics falsely identify themselves as ‘skeptics.’ Indeed rather, SSkeptics are self or institutionally appointed Bernaysian engineering activists, posing as rational and logical subject matter authorities enforcing one specific answer in a broad array of pluralistic topics of contention, while at the same time “doubting“ all other potentialities. Far from actually practicing skepticism and abandoning the scientific method when it does not suit their embargo, SSkeptics seek to intimidate scientists and the media, enforce doctrines lacking scientific basis and imperiously pass them to the public as unassailable truth.
We Are Anonymous http://anonhq.com/
Skeptopathy Magazine http://skeptopathy.com/wp/
Hoofnagle the Science Cat https://www.facebook.com/HoofnagleScienceCat/
Debunking Skeptics http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/
Skeptical about Skeptics http://www.skepticalaboutskeptics.org/
Michael Prescott http://michaelprescott.typepad.com/michael_prescotts_blog/
Brian Martin http://www.bmartin.cc/index.html
My Socrates Note http://my-socrates-note.blogspot.com/?m=1
Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/925334447494947/
The Difference Between Ethical and Social Skepticism
Ethical Skepticism is a blend of Empirical and Philosophical Skepticism, the tenets of both of which are vetted as to their efficacy in delivering value and clarity inside man’s knowledge development process. It rejects the abuse of Cartesian Doubt as a racket of a priori simplistic predictive based knowledge, self delusion and Methodical Cynicism. Instead, Ethical Skepticism dictates a mute disposition on any topic which science has not studied or the Ethical Skeptic himself has not studied. Ethical Skepticism petitions for Ockham’s Razor plurality in research when sponsorship has shown adequate necessity, and opposes all efforts to squelch such research.
Ethical Skeptics apply skepticism as one of a set of tools employed inside a life characterized by open curiosity, discipline, observation. They continually investigate in order to ask the right question in accordance with the complete scientific method; not defend the right answer. They bear paramount, the personal and professional ethic of defending the integrity of the knowledge development process. Skepticism is a way of preparing the mind and data sets, in order to accomplish science.
Social Skepticism is false a priori deduction combined with stacked provisional induction used as a masquerade of science method in order to enforce a belief set as constituting science. It is an abuse of Cartesian Doubt as a racket of a priori, simplistic, provisional, risk-ignorant knowledge, self delusion and methodical cynicism. It seeks an embargo of certain aspects of man’s knowledge development process. It rejects Philosophical Skepticism and employs Empirical Skepticism only when its tenets support specific knowledge embargo agendas. Instead of tendering mute disposition on any topic which science has not studied, Social Skepticism corrupts science into methodical cynicism employed to to squelch such research and enforces false interpretations of scientific conclusions to support its embargo goals.
Social Skeptics wear SSkepticism as an identity, apply intimidation and doubt only to subjects they disdain, and enforce an embargo regarding any and all observations or science which might serve to undermine their Cabal authorized ontology. They eschew data collection; instead undertaking social activism and unethical activity, any means necessary to enforce the ‘right answer’ and secure the power of their sponsor institutions. Social Skeptics abuse skepticism to act in lieu of science, not as subset thereof.
- Follow The Ethical Skeptic on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- No Difference Between Fundamentalism and Pseudoscience
- Ethical Skepticism - Part 8 - The Watchers Must Also Be Watched
- No You are Not an Atheist, You are a Nihilist
- Image: The Tree of Knowledge Obfuscation
- A New Ethic
- The Tree of Knowledge Obfuscation
- Formal vs Informal Fallacy and Their Abuse
- What is Social Skepticism?
- The Five Types of Null Hypothesis Error
- And I Have Touched the Sky: The Appeal to Plenitude Error
- Formal vs Informal Fallacy and Their Abuse
- Poser Science: Proof Gaming
- Discerning Sound from Questionable Science Publication
- The Tower of Wrong: The Art of Professional Lying
- Dear Journalism Schools We Deserve Better Quality Graduates as Aspiring Science Communicators
- The Ten Indicators of Methodical Genocide
- A Word About Polls
- And I Have Touched the Sky: The Appeal to Plenitude Error
- Contrasting Deontological Intelligence with Cultivated Ignorance
- Nurturing the New Mind: The Disruptive Nature of Ethics
- The Warning Indicators of Stacked Provisional Knowledge
- The Seven Features of Great Philosophy
- Spotting the Humpty Numpty
- The Joy of Sleight-of-Hand Manipulation
- Differentiating Scientific Literacy from Social Propaganda
- How Glyphosate Practices Serve to Increase Our Diet Risk Exposure
- Lies of Which I Disabused Myself Along the Way
- Islam, Corruption and Socialism All Relate in Direct Proportion to Human Suffering
- Ethical Skepticism – Part 8 – The Watchers Must Also Be Watched
- What Corporations Do When Bankrupt of Ideas/Ethics
- The Inverse Problem and False Claims to ‘Settled Science’
- Abuse of the Dunning-Kruger Effect
- The War Against Supplements Continues to Revel in Harmful Pseudoscience
- Ethical Skepticism – Part 7 – The Unexpected Virtue of Allow-For Thinking
- Never Never Land: The Folly of Pretense Concerning Our Cerebral Injury Children
- The Skeptic’s Guide to Dismissing Public Claims of Illnesses
- Foundation Works on Ethical Skepticism
- Deception Through Abuse of the Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc Fallacy
- Major Flaws Within the Neurodiversity Movement
- When Observation Gives Way to Data-Centric Only Science We All Lose
- When a Social Skeptic Claims to be Evidence Based
- Garbage Skepticism: The Definition
- The Correlation-Causality One-Liner Can Highlight One’s Scientific Illiteracy
- Irish Pennants: The Nature of Flawed versus Sound Definitions
- The Nature of Argument
- The Ethical Skeptic’s Argument Assessment Checklist
- No Promenade in the Savage Dance
- The Kuhn-loss Interplay of Scientific Revolution and Resilience
- The Warning Signs that a Social Epistemology is at Play
- Islam Judaism and Christianity: Time to Remove and Renounce Your Holy Verses Celebrating Violence
- The Celeber Cavilla Fallacy
- Are You a Cynic? You Might be Surprised
- The Best Snake Oil is One You Don’t Even Realize is Being Peddled
- Ethical Skepticism – Part 6 – Say What You Mean and Mean What You Say
- Ten Reasons People No Longer Find Skeptics Credible
- The Seven Steps of How I Recovered my Gut Flora and My Health
- No, I Won’t Back Down
- The Dark Side of SSkepticism: The Richeliean Appeal
- On Being a Young Person Contemplating Joining a Faith
- SSkeptic Weapon Word Top 25
- The Malicious Social Lie called Privilege
- The (Ethical Skeptic) Definition of God
- Deconstructing the Rhetoric around What Constitutes Pseudoscience
- Gaming the Lexicology of Ideas through Neologism
- Popper Demarcation Practice and Malpractice
- The Art of Rhetoric
- How You Persuade Makes All the Difference
- How You Say It Makes All the Difference
- Corber’s Burden of Skepticism and The Omega Hypothesis
- The Burden of Proof (in Gumballs)
- Oh, Those Darned Narcissists
- The Five Types of Null Hypothesis Error
- Wittgenstein Error and Its Faithful Participants
- Rationality is Not What False Skeptics Portray
- The Rising Age of the Cartel: Your Freedoms Were Simply an Experiment
- A Mediocracy in 4.0: Discounting College Acceptance Aptitude Testing is a Grave Error
- Aristotle: Discerning the True Skeptic
- iSkeptic – The Three Laws (and a Fourth)
- Why Sagan is Wrong – The Fake Skeptic Detection Kit
- If the New Religiously Unaffiliated are Not Choosing Atheism, Then Just What are They?
- Diagnostic Habituation Error and Spotting Those Who Fall Its Prey
- Nihilism’s Twisting & Turing Denial of Free Will
- The Deontologically Accurate Basis of the Term: Social Skepticism
- Have You Grown Weary of This? There is a Better Path
- A New Ethic
- Why I Don’t Golf
- The Lifecycle of Fake Skepticism – What’s the Harm?
- The Tree of Knowledge Obfuscation
- An Internet Pre-filtered by Authorized Knowledge is a Mistake
- The Misrepresented and So Called ‘War on Science’
- The Ten EnDamnedments – Where the Moral Arc is Headed
- Yes Skeptics Have a PR Problem – Social Skeptics
- When Consensus is Nothing But Pluralistic Ignorance
- The Sorwert Scale of Fake Skepticism
- The Critical Role of Sponsors in the Scientific Method
- An Official ‘Thank You’ to Science Based Medicine
- No You are Not an Atheist, You are a Nihilist
- Methodical Cynicism: The Lyin’tific Method
- Methodical Cynicism: The Presentation
- Your Self is a Mere Illusion of Neurofunction
- Bad Science Being Bad
- The MiHoDeAL Claim to Knowledge
- Ethical Skepticism – Part 4 – The Panoply of Belief
- Latent Demand for Critical Thinking about Skepticism
- The Urgent Need to Reform the ABCD Seed Cartel Science Around Glyphosate
- Hell Hath No Punishment Like Watching Your Children Suffer
- The Magician’s Rush of Fake Skepticism
Site infoThe Ethical Skeptic
Blog at WordPress.com.