Virtue-based decisions and actions never feature unintended consequences.
To the Pollyanna, actions involving dissent and standing in the gap on human rights, in defense of the vulnerable – is ‘negativity’. Negativity, in truth is expressed through an abuse of those closest to you, their lack of care and being loved, or their absence made necessary by such abuse. Negativity has nothing to do with how one opposes oppression.
The actual presiding wisdom of today’s science applied in the public interest is outlined below. More people in power follow this set of Laws than we realize. This is a form of passive-aggressive but extreme candy-coated negativity.
- There are the good people, and there are the bad people. Everyone knows who the bad people are.
- Correct scientists study correct things. Science is there to empirically confirm how correct they are.
- Authority is earned through one’s track record of being the most correct among their peers.
- Virtue-based decisions and actions never feature unintended consequences.
- All bad outcomes are the result of the actions, thinking, or existence of the bad people.
- Punishment is an effective tool when applied to those I do not personally know.
- To disagree with these things is violence on the part of a bad person.
The Ethical Skeptic, “Pollyanna’s Laws”; The Ethical Skeptic, WordPress, 30 Mar 2022; Web, https://theethicalskeptic.com/?p=64742